interactivities

English speaking general discussion, ideas and suggestions, news, open source development
Kai

interactivities

Message par Kai » 08 Nov 2019, 14:42

Hi,

I'm currently stuck with a problem on the interactivities. I can create and manage the categories and pictures properly, however when I let my students match the pictures to the categories they have problems using the UI.

The issue is, that when there are more than three categories they have to scroll down to see the pictures. When they want to assign the picture to one of the categories at the top, then they would have to scroll up again while dragging the picture. This isn't working properly (it's not scrolling while dragging) so in this case they have a hard time matching the pictures properly.

I saw that it's possible to increase the size of the widget and the available screen size would also allow that. However when increasing the size of the widget window it's also increasing the size of the categories. I.e. there are always only three categories visible.

Is it anyhow possible to increase the size of the widget without also zooming? What I'm looking for is to see more than three categories at the same time when increasing the size. So that all the categories as well as the pictures are always visible for my students.
Pièces jointes
3.png
3.png (109.57 Kio) Consulté 96 fois
2.png
2.png (61.6 Kio) Consulté 96 fois
1.png
1.png (145.54 Kio) Consulté 96 fois

Répondre