Two suggestions/requests

English speaking general discussion, ideas and suggestions, news, open source development
Phil

Two suggestions/requests

Message par Phil » 29 mars 2018, 15:47

Thanks for the update. The smoothing and other features are awesome.
I would like to make a couple of suggestions/requests for the future:

1) Line style - It would be great to be able to specify a dotted line style either before drawing a continuous freehand line (or using the line tool), or perhaps after a line has been drawn by choosing a style from the object selection overlay.

2) Erase within an irregular area - On some Smartboard software, you can draw an irregular shape around some objects with the erase tool, and it will recognise that you want to delete all the objects inside the area that you have motioned.

Thanks.

ramuntcho

Re: Two suggestions/requests

Message par ramuntcho » 08 avr. 2018, 11:17

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in OpenBoard.

We have noticed your proposals. The 2nd proposal seems unthinkable given our limited financial resources.

mikeyBoy

Message par mikeyBoy » 06 juin 2018, 14:03

I am in secondary education and I have recently installed this onto an Lenovo Thinkpad with touchscreen. In class I often have the laptop in tablet mode but have a wireless mouse and keyboard should I need it.
Could I suggest the ability to change tools using keyboard shortcut keys or being able to scroll up and down using scroll wheel of mouse, or by using control+scroll wheel to zoom in or out and shift+scroll to move page left or right?

So far I am loving it and am busy creating interactive notes for Y11 & 12 (saved as pdf's that I can dump onto LMS).

Not sure if this is a bug or feature but I have just tried to print a pdf saved from openboard after I have added some text to and the pdf pages are rotated and the added text is fine. Is this a layer or displacement issue?

Regards

Mike

mana

Message par mana » 09 juin 2018, 16:42

Phil a écrit :
29 mars 2018, 15:47
1) Line style - It would be great to be able to specify a dotted line style either before drawing a continuous freehand line (or using the line tool), or perhaps after a line has been drawn by choosing a style from the object selection overlay.
Thanks alot for updates,

the dotted line is strongly needed for me too.

I would appreciate to know if it is possible in next update and when.

ramuntcho

Message par ramuntcho » 21 juin 2018, 10:25

mana a écrit :
09 juin 2018, 16:42
the dotted line is strongly needed for me too.
I would appreciate to know if it is possible in next update and when.
Hi,

This feature could be considered next year. Now, we will devote our development time to improving the Documents mode. See our roadmap.

Répondre