German User Guide

English speaking general discussion, ideas and suggestions, news, open source development
trialanderror

German User Guide

Message par trialanderror » 03 déc. 2017, 10:35

Hi I'm working on a german translation of the user guide.

I hope that I can publish the first draft soon. Are here some other german People who can revise my translation?

-----
Deutsch:

Hallo, ich arbeite an einer deutschen Übersetzung der OpenBoard Anleitung. Gibt es hier interessierte Personen, die meinen Entwurf einmal gegenlesen würden?
----

ramuntcho

Re: German User Guide

Message par ramuntcho » 05 déc. 2017, 15:53

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in OpenBoard and your help. Translating the tutorial will be very useful.

Do you need the source document (word) ?

neph

Message par neph » 12 déc. 2017, 19:47

Hi,
I've just started to use Openboard (we got some new Promethean panels at our school). Oh, up until now it works fine by the way :D

I'm from Germany and would be willing to help, proofread or whatever as I have to work through the User guide anyway.

ramuntcho

Message par ramuntcho » 17 déc. 2017, 13:01

Hi,

It will be great. Perhaps you can see with trialanderror if you can review his translation.

We also want to translate openboard.ch in german...

neph

Message par neph » 17 déc. 2017, 18:44

I might be wrong, but translating the openboard-site into german does not seem like so much work (correct me if I'm wrong :) ) so I might be willing to help if you need it.
The problem is that I don't speak (nevertheless write) french, so I would have to translate the english version into german.
(Oh, and there are some typos in the english version...)

Répondre