Interactive objects dissapear

English speaking general discussion, ideas and suggestions, news, open source development
Kathrin

Interactive objects dissapear

Message par Kathrin » 09 févr. 2019, 21:29

Hi there,

some days ago I found the OpenBoard software and I think it ist really great.
But now I have a big problem:
I tried to create some lessons with it and very often, after switching pages or after closing and restarting the program all interactive objects have disappeared from the pages and so most of my work was gone. Sometimes instead of the objects I see a grey text "Lädt" (using the german version, means "loading" ) but nothing happens.
Nobody in the forum seems to have similar problems. What is wrong?? Can somebody help me?
I have installed Openboard 1.5.1. 240 on Windows 8.1, at school we have Windows 7, there exists the same problem.
Thanks very much...
K.

Michi

Re: Interactive objects dissapear

Message par Michi » 14 févr. 2019, 18:52

I have the same problem.

Not only with interactive objects. Pictures, forms, videos and so on, disappear without any reason. Some of the objects stay, but the most of them disappear.

The pictures that disappear are sometimes bigger oder smaller than the pictures that stay. Sometimes it is only a pictures and sometimes it is a bundle of grouped objects. So there isn't a connection between the objects. ... or I can't see one. It looks like it is random thing.

It was in the old 1.5.1 version an is also happening in 1.5.2 version.

Same thing on 2 windows PCs wit Win10. (no tablet)

If any information is needed, let me know.

@Kathrin: Falls Sie sich/du dich austauschen möchtest/n, einfach PN ;).

Répondre