Handwriting problem

Vous avez trouvé un bug? Un problème reproductible a été identifié? Annoncez-le ici!
oneday_oneday

Handwriting problem

Message par oneday_oneday » 17 Jan 2021, 10:45

The last stroke will be lost
The strokes will move, resulting in the inability to write English words smoothly, the writing effect is very poor, and my handwriting cannot be displayed truly
who can help me?

oneday_oneday

Re: Handwriting problem

Message par oneday_oneday » 17 Jan 2021, 11:00

When using it, I found that the writing of openboard and opensankore is somewhat different. In sankore, the writing strokes are actual, no matter how I change the handwriting, curves or straight lines, although its strokes are a bit uneven.
In openboard, its writing is very smooth. I know that it has made a lot of optimizations, but during the writing process, some strokes will change a little compared to the original handwriting, especially some curves, such as wavy curves. , Auto-optimization will make my writing look a little jumpy. These are especially obvious when I write English letters and the fonts are relatively small. I want to know what is the key code for this processing? I know there is a simplify(), but it is not obvious that I blocked it here, can you help me? Thank you.

oneday_oneday

Re: Handwriting problem

Message par oneday_oneday » 17 Jan 2021, 11:01

windows10 interactive whiteboard hardware

Répondre