OpenBoard customization

English speaking general discussion, ideas and suggestions, news, open source development
EsrentGibeel

OpenBoard customization

Message par EsrentGibeel » 21 Nov 2018, 10:21

Hello I am really interested in your software , however I would like some modifications to it if possible. I will be happy if you can help me with this and will be open to contact at any time! Best regards: Sergey Stoyanov P.S seems in my excitement i wrote in the wrong section of the forum... Sorry for that please remove it.

shrutib

Re: OpenBoard customization

Message par shrutib » 30 Jan 2021, 15:54

EsrentGibeel a écrit :
21 Nov 2018, 10:21
Hello I am really interested in your software , however I would like some modifications to it if possible. I will be happy if you can help me with this and will be open to contact at any time! Best regards: Sergey Stoyanov P.S seems in my excitement i wrote in the wrong section of the forum... Sorry for that please remove it?
Use the "Features" and "Colors" button to customize your designs

Marlon

Re: OpenBoard customization

Message par Marlon » 24 Avr 2021, 07:31

shrutib a écrit :
30 Jan 2021, 15:54
EsrentGibeel a écrit :
21 Nov 2018, 10:21
Hello I am really interested in your software , however I would like some modifications to it if possible. I will be happy if you can help me with this and will be open to contact at any time! Best regards: Sergey Stoyanov P.S seems in my excitement i wrote in the wrong section of the forum... Sorry for that please remove it?
Use the "Features" and "Colors" button to customize your designs
Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.

OneVanilla Login

Répondre